Home Top Ad

My Visit to a place of Historical Place

Share:

My Visit to a place of Historical Place Paragraph | Writings 360
My Visit to a place of Historical Place Paragraph | Writings 360
Who does not like to go to a tour? A tour to a certain place always refreshs one’s mind overcoming his monotonus of daily life. Recently on 25th December 2017 on account of “Chistmas Day” , I went to Lalbag with my family after my annual examination. Lalbag is a place of historical interest of Murshidabad which is a famous district for historical places and monuments. It was a bright sunny day of winter. We hired a Tata Sumo car for this tour. We set out early in the morning that day and reached there at about 9:30 a.m. Then we took our breakfast at a restourant. Then we visited the interior part of Hazarduary, a giant building consisted of one thousand doors. There we saw a plenty of weapons and house-holds things used by the Nababs of Bengal. From there, with the help of the local guide, we visited the Imambara, Wasif Manzil, Motijhil Park etc. Then we took our launch at a nearby hotel. After launch, we again visited KhoshBag, Katra Mosque, Kath Gola, Nasirpur palace etc. Having seen the relics of the historical monuments, I became a nostalgic and it seemed to me history became alive in my inward eyes. I captured a lot of photographs of the sweet moments and monuments in my camera of my phone. At the end of the day, we returned home bearing the sweet memories of the day in our hearts. The tour still hounts in my memory...

No comments