Home Top Ad

My favourite Season Paragraph

Share:
My favourite Season Paragraph | Writings 360
My favorite Season Paragraph | Writings 360
There are six seasons in a year with different characteristics. They are Summer, Monsoon, Autumn, Dewy Season, Winter and spring. 

Among them, Autumn is my favorite season. I like this season for many reasons. In this season, the weather remains calm and pleasant. Nature takes a new bright look. The sky remains clear. Sometimes pieces of white clouds float over the blue sky. At night, the light of the bright moon and twinkling of the stars creates mystery at night. In this season, flowers like Shephali, Jasmin, Lotus, Roses blossom spreading sweet fragrance in the air. In this season, the greatest festival of Bengals, Durga Puja held along with Laxmi Puja and Kali Puja. We wear new gala dresses and visit various Puja pandals with my family, relatives, and friends. All the members of our family and relatives get together in this season and various special foods are cooked. So, it may be also called a season of re-union. I enjoy these festive days very much. So, I have chosen this season as the special season in my life...

No comments